This work is done by GIS Group of 2017 and 2018 batch, Department of Civil Engineering, HIT. Every point in this model is measured and true to scale. The entire structure is imposed on GIS customized Digital Elevation Model measured from EDM and visualized as interpolated surface. Sincere acknowledgement goes to our Institute Management and Mr. N.K.Yadav, HoD, Dept. of Civil Engineering, HIT. For all necessary support and infrastructure. Special thanks to Mr. Akhilesh Kumar, JRF, Dept. of CE, HIT for his valuable assistance.
Supervisor:1. Dr. Abhisek Santra, Associate Prof., Dept. of CE, HIT
2. Dr. Shreyashi Santra Mitra, Assistant Professor, Dept. of CE, HIT
3. Mr. Apurba Lal Maity, Instructor, Dept. of CE, HIT
- The institute is an enclave Campus of 27 acres of land having Administrative Block of 6118 square meter and 9 Academic Blocks having an area of around 27518 square meters, residential area of around 8289 square meter and hostel area of 40655 square meter.
- Separate Hostel facility is available for boys and girls. There are 9 Boys’ hostel and 4 Girls’ Hostel.
- The campus has amenities and circulation area of 37000 square meters. It has Restaurant, Open-Air Cafeteria, Departmental Store, Pharmacy, Bank with ATM Kiosk, Laundry, Saloon, Post Office, Book Store and Reprographic Section.
- The campus is equipped with its own electrical sub-station having a capacity of 850 KVA. Emergency power supply is available through the Institute’s own DG power supply of 425 KVA.
- Dedicated Training and Placement Section at HIT Campus and Bengaluru.
- State of the art Central Computing Facility (CCF) Lab.
- Well equipped engineering Workshop and state-of-the-art Laboratories.
- Campus wide Wi-Fi facilities for all through 100 MBPS high speed leased line are available for 24 hours. It includes students’ hostels, faculty and staff quarters.
- The institute has an international sized playground with all amenities of Football and Cricket and a Baseball Courtyard.
- Modern multi-facility Gymnasium is housed for the regular physical exercises.
- Classrooms are at par with modern standards and provided with overhead as well as multimedia projection facilities, video conferencing, and other infrastructure of modern, upgraded teaching-learning process.
- The institute has a fully decorated and equipped Convention Centre with a capacity of 500 people to conduct seminar, workshops, etc.
- Central workshop facility for fabricating research equipment.
- The institute is proud of Aryabhatta Central Library (4402 sq. m area) that has rich collection of books titles, journal, e-journals, educational CDs, and class lectures for backup learning. The library also subscribes English, Bengali, Hindi newspapers and magazines. It accommodates a reading room with a capacity for 300 students.
- The Medical Center is having Residential Medical Officer with round the clock Ambulance facility.
- Full time Student Counselors are there to help students in the area of personal/social development and career development, some of the key features to achieve academic and professional excellence in today’s competitive world.
Separate Hostel facility is available for boys and girls. There are 11 Boys’ hostels and 03 Girls’ hostels for UG and PG students.