Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
PEO 1: To provide technical knowledge, skill and competence to identify, comprehend and solve problem in industry, research and academics related to Electrical Engineering and related disciplines.
PEO 2: To prepare the students to successfully work in various public and private sector organizations, at regional, state, national and international levels, with professional competence and ethical administrative acumen.
PEO 3: To frame the students to improve their technical and intellectual capabilities through Lifelong learning process, which may include professional career and/or postgraduate education, for successful adaptation to technological and cultural changes and to foster adept functioning in society.
PEO 4: They will be able to work as an individual, as a team leader or as a member of a team in multicultural global environment.
PEO 5: Fulfill the needs of society in solving technical problems using engineering principles, tools and practices, in an ethical and responsible manner.
Programme Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
PSO 1: Academic Aspect: Be able to analyze and understand mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals to identify complex engineering problems and design system components or processes considering health, safety, cultural, societal and environmental aspects.
PSO 2: Research Aspect: Conduct research based investigation including design of experiments interpretation of data synthesis of information usages of modern engineering tool to solve complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations related to societal health safety and legal issues
PSO 3: Societal Environmental and Ethical aspect: Apply ethical principles related to societal and environmental context in a multidisciplinary setting asan individual or in a team.
PSO 3: Future Aspect of Learning: Able to comprehend effective reports and design documentation considering management and financial principles that will benefit the society at large for life long period in the broadest context of technological changes.
Program Outcomes (PO)
1. Engineering knowledge: Ability to apply mathematical, scientific, and engineering principles to the identification, formulation, and solution of practical electrical engineering problems
2. Problem Analysis: Ability to doexperiments & to sense, process, analyze and interpret data using modern engineering tools and techniques leading to decision making in real time for electrical engineering systems and processes
3. Design/ development of solutions: Ability to design engineering processes and products to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability and sustainability
4. Conduct investigation of Complex Problem :Ability to conduct complex electrical designs and interpret different experimental data using research based knowledge and research methods.
5. Modern Tool Usage: Ability to apply modern toolslike MATLAB,PSCAD,LABVIEW and also different other IT tools for modeling,prediction of complex electrical engineering activities with an understanding of limitation.
6. The engineer and Socity: Ability to analyze important social problems and identify ways to contribute to solutions, including professional, economic, and ethical considerations in generation, transmission, and distribution of electrical energy
7. Environment and sustainability: Ability to analyze important environmental issues and identify ways for sustainable development, in generation, transmission, and distribution of electrical energy.
8. Ethics: To understand and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of engineering practice.
9. Individual and Team Work: Ability to function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multi-disciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Ability to communicate effectively in both writing and speaking and to prepare formal technical plans leading to solutions and detailed reports for electrical systems
11. Project management and finance: Ability to understand management and business practices in engineering works and multidisciplinary areas.
12. Life-long learning: Ability to recognize the need for identifying contemporary issues due to changing technical scenarioand engage in lifelong learning.
Course Details :
|Sl.No.||Course Code||Link to Download|
|1.||M (CS) 301||Download|
|8||M (CS )391||Download|