Course Code:M(CS)391/ M(CS)491
Course Name: Numerical Methods Lab
At the end of this course, the incumbent will be able to:
To understand this course, the incumbentmust have idea of:
1.Assignments on Newton forward /backward, Lagrange’s interpolation.
2. Assignments on numerical integration using Trapezoidal rule, Simpson’s 1/3 rule, Weddle’s rule.
3. Assignments on numerical solution of a system of linear equations using Gauss elimination and Gauss-Seidel iterations.
4. Assignments on numerical solution of Algebraic Equation by Regular-falsi and Newton Raphson methods.
5. Assignments on ordinary differential equation: Euler’s and Runga-Kutta methods.
6. Introduction to Software Packages: Matlab / Scilab / Labview / Mathematica.
BEYOND SYLLABI COVERAGE
Assignment6 Beyond Syllabi