Course Code: M201
Course Name: Mathematics-II
At the end of this course, the incumbent will be able to:
To understand this course, the incumbentmust have idea of:
§ Elementary concepts of improper integrals
§ Basic ideas on differential equation.
BEYOND SYLLABI COVERAGE
Difference between 1st order 1st degree linear and non-linear equations should be highlighted.
Classification of different forms of higher order higher degree linear equations should be included in Module II.
LECTURE NOTE BEYOND SYLLABUS
Lecture Note(Beyond Syllabus)
Assignment VI(Beyond Syllabus)
1. Graph Theory: N. Deo (Prentice-Hall of India)
2. Advanced Engineering Mathematics, Erwin Kreyszig, (Wiley Eastern)
3. Calculus: Strauss, Bradley and Smith (3PrdP edition, Pearson Education)
4. An Introduction to Differential Equations, R.K. Ghosh and K.C.Maity ( New Central Book Agency )
1. A first course at Graph Theory: J. Clark and D. A. Holton (Allied Publishers LTD)
2. Graph Theory: V. K. Balakrishnan, (Schaum’s Outline, TMH)
3. Engineering Mathematics: B.S. Grewal (S. Chand & Co.)